When I first met Dawn, she was frustrated with her outdated website. It didn’t capture her lively personality or convey the individualized care she provides clients. Plus she also had recently under went a name change from QB Services to Savvy Financial Edge. She was ready for a change.
Dawn outlined her goals for the new website:
- Highlight her background as an accountant and bookkeeper in Massachusetts
- Showcase her meticulous attention to detail and passion for making the numbers work
- Reflect her laidback coastal lifestyle and love of the ocean
- Optimize for search engines to drive traffic from potential clients
- Make it easy for visitors to book a consultation call
I worked closely with Dawn to truly understand her brand vision. Dawn did a photoshoot with Kayla Teves of Monarch Collaborative to establish the look – think tranquil ocean blues and sophisticated neutrals. The photos beautifully complemented the sleek yet soothing website design.
For the copy, Dawn worked with Emily Aborn to infuse her friendly voice while optimizing for critical keywords based on in-depth SEO research. Emily was able to strike a beautiful balance of fun, professional copy in Dawn’s voice that also was optimized for search and encouraged visitors to take action.
The site balances professionalism with Dawn’s unique personality through:
- An about page highlighting her education, experience, and passion for bookkeeping
- Testimonials from satisfied clients
- Prominent calls-to-action for scheduling consultations
The new website accurately reflects the essence of Dawn’s brand – professional yet personable, meticulous yet laidback. Her background and skills are evident while her lively personality shines through.
Peek at the new site: savvyfinancialedge.com
Helping Dawn bring her vision to life was a true pleasure. Her website now conveys the quality of her services while capturing everything that makes Dawn and her business special. The new site sparks interest while driving real business results. Dawn is thrilled, and so am I! If you’re considering a website design project, get in touch with me today and let’s discuss how I can help you create a website that reflects your brand and drives customers to you.